The Beauty Room Rewards Loyalty Scheme FAQs and T&Cs
Is this the Beauty Passport Scheme?
How can I become a member?
How do I access my membership details, check my vouchers and keep track of my points?
Once you sign up to our Beauty Rewards Scheme, you will be able to access your details by clicking on the 'my account' icon at the top right of the screen and then scrolling down to the 'redeem my points' section. To check your vouchers, click on the 'rewards history' button in the 'my account' section.
Can I earn points on all my purchases?
Yes, you will receive 10 points for every £1 you spend on all purchases made on thebeautyroom.co.uk
Do I have to wait a year to be upgraded?
No. As soon as your spending qualifies you will be automatically upgraded. We will confirm this via email. You will then be entitled to enjoy all the benefits this upgrade brings. For example, if you become a member of Beauty Rewards on 1st January 2021 and you spend £200 by 15th October 2021, you'll automatically be upgraded to our Glow getter membership and receive all the extra benefits this brings until 15th October 2022. If you spend a further £300 before 15th October 2022 you will become an A lister.
Once you have reached a tier, you will stay in that tier for 12 months (unless you move up to the next tier), regardless of whether your points total falls below that required for that tier. If, after a 12-month period, your points balance is lower than that required to be in that tier, you will revert back to the appropriate tier.
What happens if I don’t spend enough in a year?
If your spending falls below that required for a Glow-Getter or A-lister membership after a 12-month period, you will then revert to the previous tier. However, you will be upgraded again as soon as your spending goes above the threshold within a 12-month period.
Do my points and vouchers expire?
Yes, your points will expire after 12 months if your account is inactive (meaning your points balance does not change in a 12 month period). All vouchers credited to your account will expire after 12 months if not used.
Do I get rewarded points for postage?
No, you do not receive any additional points for any postage costs you might pay. Points are only given on product spend.
Do I only gain points for each whole pound spent? 10 points for every £1? Or do you get 5 points for 50p for example?
When a customer makes a purchase for a sum that isn't a round number, their points balance will be rounded down to a whole number. The same applies for refunds. For example, if a customer makes a purchase for £49.95, the amount of points they receive is rounded down to a whole number, giving the customer 49 points. If the return the purchase, 49 points will be deducted from their rewards account.
How soon will my points be registered?
Points will be awarded to your account within 48 hours after order dispatch.
What other benefits does the loyalty scheme give me?
As well as earning 10 points for every £1 you spend, you will also receive:
- Selected Products redeemable against points
- Special double points Events
- Additional benefits depending on your current membership tier, click here to find out more
How and when do I receive points for leaving a review?
You will earn 20 points for leaving a review. Navigate to the page of a product you would like to leave a review on. Next to the review stars rating, there is a link to write a review. Please select this link and complete as much detailed information as you can. You must ensure the email address that you use is the same one that is linked to your account. Then finish by posting your review. You will receive an email asking you to verify the review you have just written and then the review will enter a moderation process before it can be successfully published. You will be notified when the review is published. After you receive communication that your review has been successfully published on thebeautyroom.co.uk, you will receive points to your account 2-3 days later. You will receive an email notifying you when this has occurred.
How can I get in touch?
When will I get my birthday voucher?
In the lead up to your birthday, we will send an email to notify you that you have a gift waiting for you. If you have not received an email please contact us via our Contact form link and we will be able to further assist you.
What are the different ways I can earn points?
- CREATING AN ACCOUNT
- NEWSLETTER SIGNUP
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY
- YOTPO REVIEW
- FACEBOOK SHARE
- FACEBOOK PAGE LIKE
- INSTAGRAM FOLLOW
- TWITTER FOLLOW
- TWEET ABOUT US
- TWITTER RETWEET
- REFERRAL PROGRAM
How can I add my birthday to my account?
Will I be emailed with the different rewards I gain as I earn more points?
Yes, you will receive emails telling you about the new and exciting rewards you will have access to once you have achieved the required spend.
Does this scheme relate to the Beauty Passport Scheme?
No, this is a completely new rewards programme separate to the Gatineau Paris Beauty Passport Scheme. When the Beauty Passport Scheme ends on December 31st 2020, The Beauty Room Rewards, relating to the website thebeautyroom.co.uk, will be the only Loyalty Scheme for Gatineau UK. For FAQs regarding the Beauty Passport Scheme, click here
*Please note points / tokens are not transferrable between the different schemes.
Is this Scheme applicable on the QVC website QVCUK.com?
No, this scheme is not valid on QVCUK.com. This scheme is only valid on thebeautyroom.co.uk and the only way you can accumulate points is through purchases made on thebeautyroom.co.uk.
Terms and Conditions
All Programme applicants must be individuals aged 16 years or older. Once approved we will activate your Beauty Room Rewards and you will become a member ("Member"). All Members must register with a valid postal and e-mail address online at thebeautyroom.co.uk and we will consider and may approve your application. Change of either postal address or e-mail address must be notified to us. We may refuse an application for any good reason. Members will be able to update their personal details online at thebeautyroom.co.uk.
We reserve the right to suspend or to terminate any Member's Programme account if in our sole discretion we consider that the Member has breached the terms and conditions, supplied false or misleading information, or acted improperly or in an abusive, defamatory, criminal, or offensive way to any other Member or to our staff.
Members will accumulate points in their rewards account every time they make qualifying purchases. Each time relevant points are used they will then be considered to have been used up and will be deducted from a Member's rewards account. Once the rewards have expired they may not be used to make Programme purchases.
Tier 1/Beauty Boss:
Where Members have not been upgraded to Tier 2 (Glow Getter) they will be considered to be within Tier 1 and will be entitled to make Programme purchases with their points.
Tier 2/Glow Getter:
Where Members record that they have spent £200 or more within a 12-month period they will be upgraded to Tier 2 for a year from that date. Whilst they are in Tier 2, Members will be entitled to all rewards awarded to a Glow Getter for the duration of that year. If within that year the Member spends a further £200.00, then they will remain within Tier 2 for the duration of the next year. If the Member does not spend a further £200.00 within that year, then they will automatically revert back to being within Tier 1/ Beauty Boss at the end of that year and their spending history up until that date will no longer count towards a Tier upgrade.
The following terms shall apply to every Member's accumulation and use of thebeautyroom.co.uk points:
- Members can redeem online upon reaching the qualifying tier.
- Rewards may be used as part or full payment online. If the product purchased is valued less than the equivalent amount of points, then the remaining point balance will be left on the account.
- One membership can be used per transaction when redeeming rewards.
- Online, points will not be accrued for the portion of the order paid for with points.
- Any authorised refund of items purchased using points will be made by crediting the applicable amount of points back onto the account.
- Points may not be redeemed for cash under any circumstances.
- When purchasing online, points can be redeemed from the specified thebeautyroom.co.uk account immediately at point of order confirmation.
- thebeautyroom.co.uk membership accounts cannot exceed a total balance of £1002 at any one time.
- The number of points earned from a purchase or required to qualify for a particular purchase may vary from time to time at our sole discretion.
- Points will be awarded when purchasing Gift Cards/Gift Vouchers. Points will not be awarded on Gift Card/Gift Voucher redemptions. Rewards points cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards/Gift Vouchers.
- thebeautyroom.co.uk employees, sub-contractors and/or their agents may not participate in the Programme.
- Members may use their UK (GBP) membership in the UK only.
- We may terminate any Member's Programme account should the account be inactive for a period of 16 months or more. Any points that were accredited to a Member's Programme account will be lost if the Member's Programme account is terminated or the Programme is closed. A Member can terminate his or her Programme account at any time online at thebeautyroom.co.uk by notifying us by e-mail.
- Members will receive regular e-mail updates of their points and rewards balance. Account information will also only be available to Members online at thebeautyroom.co.uk. We will correct an account if it is shown to our reasonable satisfaction to be wrong but, unless there are clear records showing this, our decision is final.
- Points are personal to an account and cannot be transferred or combined with another account to redeem a reward.
- Members will also receive additional rewards ("Benefits") which will depend upon whether they are deemed to be in Tier 1 or Tier 2 or Tier 3(above). Benefits will be provided subject to availability. Benefits may be subject to additional terms and conditions and, when applicable, such terms and conditions will be made available to Members from time to time in correspondence. thebeautyroom.co.uk may amend the additional Benefits it offers Members at any time. The prevailing Benefits offered at any given date will be those which are stated on the "Benefits & Rewards' section of the Site.
- We cannot be responsible for any unauthorised use of points. Any points not earned and held in accordance with these terms and conditions will be invalid. Any such points will be deducted and other appropriate action may be taken by us.
- These terms and conditions may change and Members will be deemed to have accepted the updated terms and conditions when they go online at thebeautyroom.co.uk. As such we strongly encourage you to review these terms and conditions from time to time.
- We may suspend or terminate the Programme at any time at our sole discretion and for any reason. In such event Members will be notified and all accounts will be suspended or terminated. If thebeautyroom.co.uk has a change of control or is sold or if we decide to sell or transfer the Programme to another company we may transfer all of our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions to such other company or acquirer without any further consent and you now consent that we may disclose or transfer all information we hold about all Members including you to any prospective or actual new owner. Such a disclosure or transfer will not alter the rights of Members in respect of the use that can be made of such information by such other company or acquirer until the terms and conditions are changed by such company or acquirer.
- The limit of our liability under these terms and conditions will be exclusively to a Member who suffers a direct loss as a result of our breach of these terms and conditions and in those circumstances our sole liability will be to credit to the relevant Members Programme account such points as may have been wrongly deducted or should have been credited but were not. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to limit any liability we may have for death, personal injury or fraud. These terms and conditions shall prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.